If they're worth it, you'd find a way!

So, I wished a friend's husband happy birthday from the status she posted and next thing I got was 'You forgot us now, I saw the handwriting on the wall and decided to let it be'.

Of course, I was pissed!
What's with people always throwing that you forgot me line?
What happened to you?
Did you reach out to the supposed friend?
Do you know what is/was going on in their lives?
Life is not just a one way traffic, it's give and take.

Heavens won't fall if you initiate that conversation
You won't find yourself in a coma if you make the first call
Your value or life achievements won't vanish into thin air if you text
Neither will your lifeline become exhausted if you drive down to their house for a visit.

If that person is as important to your life as you claim, you will reach out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!