LISTEN!

New term, and my 5 years old son started a new class.
He began complaining of his teacher from day1 and well, I just assumed he didn't want  to be in that class as he had a strong bond with his previous class teacher.

Today, I woke him and his sister to prepare them for school and the minute my son heard he was going to school, he began to cry.
He said his Aunty flogs him on his palm and he's forced to write.

The only reason he did6leave that school today was because of my relationship with the proprietor of the school but hubby and I sure rained down the heavens. Not without the standing reminder that any further complain would be met with us withdrawing our kids.
From an actively happy student to one who refuses to go to school?

Every parent should please listen to their kids!
Do well to create an atmosphere where they can freely discuss with you.
What do they do in school?
How was their day in school?
Assess their relationship with fellow students, teachers and general staffs of the school.

I remembered several stories that made rounds in our social media spaces because students died from the way they were treated.
Hubby and I took a solemn vow that our kids would never be among that statistics.
We'd do our best and everything within our power to look after our kids.
Every parent certainly should adopt this.
LISTEN and don't hesitate to look out for your children!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!