Lord have mercy!

I was torn between crying and laughing hysterically when I went to the market today.
Hubby and I love bulk buying so as always, it was time to restock the house of a few things.

Two before going to the market, I enquired of the price of the things I wanted from my customer.
The prices were just baffling.
I had to move things around so as to make up for the price I was told, only to get to the market to discover that in the space of one day prices had shot up😭😭😭.

Salaries have remained the same 
Look at the unnecessary hardship people are going through just because of bad leadership.
See how prices of things are skyrocketing everyday and there's no hope I. Sight that this situation will be changing any time soon.
What then is the hope of the common man.

After the funny judgment that was delivered days back, some persons came online to taunt the masses in celebration of the victory of a bad government.
Well, I hope there's a different market for the blind supporters,
I hope they're plying different roads
And I hope they're living in a secret place where the system of the government of Nigerian, has nothing to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!