MIRACLES!

We escaped the trailer by whiskers. People were already screaming as it was a busy junction.
It was my final year in the university. I was done with my lecture for the day and couldn't wait to get home so I took a bike that would be fast.
I was just few metres from my house and quite oblivious to a trailer running with speed charging towards us.
I was only God

There were times when I didn't know what/ where my next meal was going to come from, but God still does crazy .
Hubby and I have received miracle alert severally.
Whatever you might be searching for and completely lost as to home you'd achieve day.

With our God, nothing is impossible
No matter the craze, God has never stopped coming through for his people.
We can all see, God never stops showing up for those who love him.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!