Spare the rod...

I saw rrrreeeeeeddddd!
Blood hot red!
My God!
I can't remember ever being flogged by my parents but on this day, my siblings and I collected oh
Why?
My parents had given us strict instructions never to eat outside
This faithful day, I don't know the spirit that overwhelmed us into eating in our neighbour's house where we went to watch movie.
My Darling mother caught us red handed and my people, that was how we received the beating of our lives.
There was no room for a repeat performance for us after that encounter.

The kids of our generation are said to be GenZ or whatever.
I do not by this post advocate for kids to be flogged without reason but there's room for disciplinary measures and this translates to well behaved kids and kids with right principles.

There's definitely room for disciplinary measures. 
Don't flog kids for mundane things
Don't flog kids for breaking plates and the likes.
Also know what works for your kids; some learn by words, some need sanctions or a good whooping.
The bottom line is instill discipline!
The lack of it is why our society has become what it is today!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!