Why?

Why the people like to short change others and right after gaining the support and trust of those around them?
It's always those you trust that'll run you street.
My long time friend wouldn't let me rest, introduced me to a scheme, swore it was legit; I lost my money.
Another is a Pastor, introduced me to a self development online class. Class never held after making payments.
Now there's this woman in my church, so zealous, always turning up for every activity, and was made the women treasurer.
She gained the trust of everyone so no one bother9to look closely at her: monies weren't turning up when the women asked for it, more than thrice.
Finally she was to get the pastors something; she got what if term 'rotten gifts' and pocketed the remaining funds.
She was found out and that's how she suddenly refused turning up in church again.

Why must people cheat others?
Why must they?
Why extort everyone around in the name of handling a project?
Worst is hiding under the guise of religion to perpetuate evil.

Anyways, like the saying goes
'Ninety nine days for the thief, one day for the owner'.
Be good to people, and mean it!
Just be you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!