Are you ready?

Hubby got me this sleek, expensive car
I was over the moon
Popped the wine
Did my baby dance
Took pictures in the car
Enough paparazzi to fill an album

Over two weeks and I was yet to drive the car out
There's no form of sermon hubby didn't preach oh
Well, one day I had to do the school run, hubby was out of town and there I was staring at the car
Of course I finally drove the car, with my heart beating
I prayed to and fro that no one would bash me my expensive car, I drove so carefully,
It was such a funny experience but then, I did it anyway.

Bottom line is, so many times we're praying or wishing for things to come our way and then when it finally shows up we're not ready for it, we do not have the capacity to handle it.
See why sometimes those your prayers aren't answered? God might just be saving you from yourself.

On the other hand when you're faced with a challenge or task, just begin.
Afraid, or you do not possess all the requisite know how? Begin anyways
Before you know it you'll become good at it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!