Beauty is truly in the...

So, hubby kept hurrying me to dress up.
Said he has something to show me urgently and it couldn't wait for me to doll up. He most certainly picked my outfit cos everything I showed him looked good to me.
Before I could realize what was going on, he was practically shoving me out the door and into the car and off we went.

Next location, was a sort of inner circle party for a handful of friend.
And yes, they were well dressed in a pretend casual manner.
Hubby was having the time of his life, grinning from ear to ear and was all touchy.
On and on he went, occasionally throwing compliments here and there, making passes, stealing glances.
It sure was a great night until I was staring at myself in the full length mirror in the convenience.
No wonder hubby kept on going. The son of man was trying to make up with words, for decking like a psycho!

I'm looking at the mirror and all I'm thinking is what's got hubby so turned on if the lady staring back at me in the mirror was the actual person he was hitting on.
Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!