Date etiquettes!

Quick one!
My people I need to ask these pertinent questions.
Is there a law that the man has to pay for a date?
Is there also an unwritten code I might not be aware of that says when you're on a date you should eat and orders stuffs like it's your last supper?
How about going on a date and carrying your friends along?
Today it was a woman I saw who brought her three kids along on a date.
I also watched a clip where a man tried matchmaking his lady friend and a male friend. First of all the lady said the guy must order for an Uber for her, as the date progressed, the guy asked her to have whatever she wanted. Aunty ordered and ate almost 200k

How do ladies do all these magic?
I'm trying hard to believe it's not only the women that do this.
You go on a date, you'll eat and eat and even ask for takeaway meanwhile you have no penny in contribution to what you both consumed in the course of the date.
I learnt first hand from my Dad NEVER to go anywhere without my personal money.
So peradventure we're on the supposed blind date and I decide I'm not ok with things, I can easily leave whenever.
How about those so many guys walk out on or abandon on dates and they can't pay for their meal?
So, to save yourself embarrassment always have your cash/card handy, secondly don't eat beyond what you can afford, e get why!

It's a date not money making scheme or CBN Robbery. So if you have an agenda to take everything on the shelf, just bring your money.
Our elderly parents taught us great manners but out confused GenZ  do not wMt building.
Bottom line don't throw your brains away because you're on a date. Take your card along or always have a second alternative 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!