Fake o'clock!

Church o'clock and yours truly was all decked up in power and glory with the backing of hubby overdo and my two superhero kids, I was ready and burning in the HolyGhost.

As your beloveth sister entered the place I put on my dancing shoes.
Oblivious to anything and anyone, I was worshipping my God.
Close of service and one sister in Christ came to whisper 'i heard those ladies over there saying you're always feeling to important'.
My Dear people, what's my own? I went about my merry way laughing.

Some persons don't just like you because you have refused to be like them. So your existence irritates them.
That's the simple explanation to the gossip.
I knew when their ring leader Onyinye got married. From a humble background, with nothing, and after waiting for ages to get married, God finally blessed her and she made a solemn vow that other single ladies will not know peace.
Onyinye NEVER repeated clothes for Sunday services for as long as I can remember.
All pity to the poor guitarist she got married to.

Finally got married and as is her M.O, she tried befriending me so as to join her army of pepper them but yours truly has always been a one man army.
This didn't go down well with her but my own business as far as this church was concerned was to come worship my God and go my way.
Why struggle to act a certain way or thing I'm not to prove points to who?

Well, Onyinye's husband ran away because of her fake life but Sis said he just got transferšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£, creams finished, she started getting dark, no more changing clothes, no more shoulder pad.
My people make una no try fake life, e dey hard!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!