Hype man!

The minute the band leader started singing, it was quite obvious that everybody would eventually end the day on their feet.
By the third song, I already knew this dance floor won't contain all of us.
I completely forget every and any other thing I was to be engaged in.

The band was indeed dropping hit song after hit song
Unfortunately for me,I was so carried away dancing that I failed to realize I had landed in front of the singers.
Wetin my eyes no see?

My people, that's how this band began with your sister oh. 
Singing and hailing!
When they began with the hyping, I knew it was gonna be wahala!
This guys hailed and hailed and your's truly was spraying and spraying
End result, I didn't know when I sprayed ALL MY MONEY!😭😭😭😭😭

Ever encountered those praise singers in any ocassion? 
If you haven't, my sister, avoiding them is the principal thing cos next minute you'd be spraying your house rent if you're not careful.

EVER ENCOUNTERED THEM?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!