Iya Basira dey disguise!

You should have principles, 
Etiquette, manners, yenyenyen
Don't do this
Don't do that
A million things on the list to do and not to do.
There's always a BUT oh!

Have you ever eaten a sumptuous meal that made you forget all your manners?
Well, I have!
The first day I went to be introduced to my parent-in-law, it was going all nice and smooth, everyone had a smile.
AND THEN FOOD WAS SERVED!!!
My Darling people, that was how yours truly forgot all her manners.
I ate the first plate as the fine girl guest that I was.
Then unfortunately for me My wonderful Mother-in-law decided to ask if I wanted more.
I doing the initial shakara until she said 'feel at home'.

That was how I placed my second order
Next thing, my home training was walking out of my bodyas I saw myself eating like a hoodlum.
My people, I really felt at home oh
See me spread out like the eagle by the time I was done.
It was at this point I understood Esau trading his birthright for a pot of pottage.
If not that God in heaven used unusual love to blind my in-laws, that's how one delicious meal would've ended my marriage before it began

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!