Keep pushing regardless!

Today happens to be one of those days where I pick up my pen and it's giving nothing.
The blank page staring at me on my system has me creasing my brow.
Maybe it'll be better with my phone I think, but here I am!
Writer's block!

The same goes for any job occupation.
One minute you're spitting fire and solutions, getting applause and recognition, next minute it's dead silence.

The quiet times doesn't take away from who you are or what you're capable of.
Try to restart, reorganize, change your strategy.
Or better still, just shut it down and take a walk!
Fresh air!
The heavens won't fall, the world won't come to an end.

If it's not giving, just know that it's normal.
Everybody needs a refill and recharge at some point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!