No go dey do pass yourself!

As a matter of principle, I live life within the means of what I can afford and the sweetest part of it all, God blessed me with a man who's of the same mindset as i.

So, a guy came for school reunion with his elder brother's car and was posing left and right. He couldn't keep his hands down for a second given that he hung the car key on his fingers.
My people, reunion was far gone when bros elder brother showed up as he tracked the car to the reunion venue.
Embarrassed oga by screaming 'How many have I warned you not to take this car out?' took the car key and drove away.
From the look on his face oga was definitely wishing he'd disappear into thin air.

I found out that in order to look good, people borrow weavons, hire clothes to occasions and all what not.
A mutual friend's wedding is coming up next week. She pegged her ashebi at #30,000 and has been on our neck with calls to make payment.
Omor, I jejely declined oh. With the economy and all the bills surrounding me, how do I go about spending 30k for material I'd most likely not wear again. We haven't mentioned cost of sewing and accessories for the outfit.
I can't come and put myself under pressure to belong or impress.
That's not to say if you can afford to give yourself a treat you shouldn't. Please by all means do oh. 

Hands up if you belong to the WhatsApp group of 'I can't kill myself '.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!