PARTNERS!

I love love love to cook 
I love trying out new recipe
I love to experiment in the kitchen
God being so kind, he gave me a man who loves my cooking.

It's been awhile I tried out something new
Today, I went all out from breakfast, to lunch.
I decided to close the day with a mouth watering dinner that required dedication of time and skill so I took my sweet good time in making it.

Dinner was set and I called hubby
He was shocked to find that I was serving him again
'Baby, it's almost 11pm at night and you're still feeding me? Can you see how big my stomach is growing?' he mumbled, but still went on to help himself.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, this post is a shout out to those loving husband's or partners who have willingly submitted themselves to be our guinea pigs.
You need to see hubby's face when some dishes come out, or when his tongue is practically on fire from too much spice or pepper, or when he will enter into some bond with flagyl? 🤣🤣🤣

Saw a sister's post one time where she was using her hubby's face to practice her makeup skill.
The humble brother turned out looking like a decade old ghost but put up a beautiful smile for his wife.

These partners are the real MVPS because nothing beats having a supportive partner in your corner, a person who stands and cheers for you, who believes in you even when you fail.
This is to say a big thank you!

P.S A big shout out Wazzy for all your love and support. 
You're truly God-sent!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!