Professional beggers

What's with the new trend of people begging up and down?
This week I've been harassed with at least three different pity stories and worst of all is using kids to beg.
This unfortunately has become the lifestyle of alot of people now
No time when it comes to go work,
Hustling is not an option
Preying on anyone gullible is the end game.

They're everywhere
Going from house to house
Visiting churches
Hanging around banks or ATMs 
Exploiting those who have empathy for people going through stuffs.

We used to have this neighbour years ago, a couple who had a little boy living with them.
They relocated and many years past, I was just sitting the corridor to my Dad's house, trying to relax when a guy strolled to the house. 
Guess who he turned out to be?
The little boy living with that couple years ago
Gave me some sob story of how he came to our town to do a job but somehow ended up stranded.
I was more excited upon seeing him again after over 10years that nothing he sad mattered.
I quickly aided him with cash and wished him well.
Few minutes later, I'm talking with my siblings about the guy and my encounter, they all screamed hoping I didn't give him any money.
Well, found out this was his M.O and I wasn't the first family members he had fleeced with the same story.

These are the kind of examples that make people refuse to offer help others, even the genuine ones, especially since no one can even tell who is genuine or fake. 
Take a good look at the guy above. Befriends you and then begins to claim surgery, you send him money as per your friend and before you know it, you're blocked

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!