Two fighting!o it

The devil came again today!
I remember making a solemn pledge to myself, never to engage in any physical exchange in a bid to settle any disagreement or as a form of confrontation.

There are two occasions imprinted in my memory from my secondary school days, that informed my decision, one of them being that I sent a classmate bleeding profusely to the school sick bay just by pushing her for writing my name in the list of noise makers when I never made noise.

Today devil decided to try me. Something as silly as 'please you can't park your car here?
Oga decided to draw the sword.
And everywhere people were coming out to stand for me.
Has a person ever provoked you to the point of loosing your cool to go physical?.

Fighting is a no no now because you never know what the outcome from these fights might be.
Many have killed or caused themselves serious bodily harm for engaging in a

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!