Beware: not everyone wants you up there!

Not everyone is in your corner
No everyone wants you succeeding.
That smile on your face, might be the reason someone's having serious headache.

I just read a lady's post of using a friend as referee for a job application, only for the company to call the so called friend and she started pitching her own self for the position.

I had a similar experience.
Someone I grew up together.
Same church.
Infact his Mum was a deaconess in my Dad's church and I was very close friends with his immediate younger sister.
I was applying for something abroad, used him and my Boss as my referees.
He swore he had filled in the form and submitted.
Turned out he didn't but kept lying he did.
Trust oyibo people, I requested and they showed me my referees.
Only one person filled it; my Boss.
Thankfully, one referee was enough for the application.

Here's another example;
Hubby and two of his friends were applying for jobs in a state.
Friend A, first got the job in a company.
Friend B got an invite for interview in the same company. Friend A discouraged B from taking the interview and asked her to postpone it. She did, without knowing he had an ulterior motive of not wanting her employed in the same company.
That's how she lost that opportunity and has never gotten another one till date.

Some people don't mind you putting in your efforts, working hard, doing whatever you do but the minute they see your progress and they perceive it's gonna rival or be above theirs, they begin to sabotage you.
Always always always never let your guards down.
Know who you surround yourself with
There's no making excuses for them when you discover their true identity.
Just keep away and be thankful to God for exposing them.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!