CRAVINGS!

'Baby, you must finish this food oh'
That was my husband singing in my ears.
Ordinary food, that's what this man won't want me to have peace?

I had been telling hubby about my craving for fried rice.
Over and over again, I mentioned it but he'd say nothing.
Never knew he silently took note of my endless request.

Got home from close of work today to find myself face to face with a table of feasting.
I was elated to know hubby had been hearing me and acted on it.
I wasted no time as I quickly showered, changed up, came downstairs and dove into the meal.

It was mad fun
And then I was happy at him kind thoughts
Moved on to being full,
Next thing I was struggling to breath and giving the food bombastic side eyes.
I had eaten way past my limit, yet the food was looking like I hadn't even began.
Then hubby came with his no wastage of food slogan

As I'm typing this, I'm looking for how to escape from the house oh.
My people, is it a crime to crave for something?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!