E don happen!

Hehehe,
My kids returned home from school today with a list of things needed for their cultural day in school next week.
Looking at this list, I believe it was meant for the whole class not just my two kids.
The economy has surely gotten to everyone oh.
School said my kids are part of the Igbo cultural group so they're to pay #20,000 for isi-agu, #5,000 for bead amongst other things.

Excuse me Sir/Ma, are you sure it's cultural day we're paying for or the kids school fees?
Cultural day billings almost #50,000 then how much will we be asked to pay for end of the year party?
And to think parents were still asked to bring things for entertainment and refreshments.
Abi principal won use us do stock up for Christmas?

After perusing the list, I told my kids not to worry cos mummy's got them.
I say make I ask simple question oh, shebi no be everybody dey participate for the dancing? Some people need to stay and watch the presentation abi?
Principal shouldn't worry, I'd dress them up for pictures while we sit and watch the events. 
It would be unfair to those kids dancing not to have others those cheering them on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!