Man of the house is on the run

There are some people who have serious aversion for insects especially some those ones in the house that feels we're co-tenants or they decide to take an evening walk and end up making their way into your house.
I'm one of the members of the fear fear committee oh, unfortunately for me, so are my younger brothes.

'See cockroach!
See cockroach!!'
I screamed at my immediate younger brother.
The natural course of action I was expecting was for this young man to lift up something and kill it
My beloved people, oga took off oh abandoning me and then the possessed insect decided to start flying around the room at that point in time.
The way I ran out of that room!!!

In my university days, I once had a male friend come visit and my door was ajar.
That was how this unfortunate rat ran into my room and I reciprocated by flying out.
I immediately bolted the door from outside and told my friend I wasn't opening the door to let him out until he found that rat AND HE DID FIND AND KILL IT.

Which of these household insects or pests do you detest the most?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!