Saturdays are for?

'I do' responded the bribe with shyness and you needed to hear how melodious and angelic she sounded.

Ahhhhhhhh
The priest now asked the couple to read the vow they wrote for each other.
That's where they finished everything.
I heard lines and verses that seemed like the heavenly cherubs helped compose
And I thought I knew how to butter my hubby up with words!

When they even vowed to follow each other into the afterlife, I quickly turned to give my husband the look of  'Ehen, what about you Sir?'

How about when they began the slow couple dance with that smoky misty thing they do nowadays?
And to song selections? Just know I shed a tear or two here and there.

Magical!
That's the word always to be used in describing weddings.
The people who said Saturdays are for weddings deserve a place at the right hand of God.
Wedding is a time to share love, 
To be reminded of how it began, for the married ones
And an opportunity to dream up your own fairy tale for the single ones.
I'm a helpless romantic; thankfully, so is hubby and I wish I could spend all my Saturdays in the fairy land of weddings🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Well,this is me looking forward to the next Saturday I'd be a part of some loving again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!