Here we go again!

2024 has just begun.
I'd love to say 'IT'S JUST' the beginning of the year.
I know you'd wanna argue and I also agree with you on the flip side BUT...

I've had interactions with several younger adults the past few weeks and they seem to be under alot of pressure to deliver,
They want to show that they're doing something, that they've got their lives organized and moving on.

I'm here to say heeeeyyyyyyyyy, take a chill pill and don't be so so hard on yourself!
Yes, we all wanna look back at the end of the year and smile back at all the beautiful things we were able to achieve but how can you do that by mounting so much pressure on yourself?
This has pushed many into setting a handout of goals to achieve.

Take it easy
You can't achieve anything by chasing everything.
Relax and sleep on it.
If it's one goal, write it out and diligently pursue it.
Then you can chase something else after the first goal is achieved.
It would be nice to achieve one thing than to pursue 15 things and achieve none.

This is not a time to pressure yourself
You still have the time to plan and strategize.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!