It's a small world

Had a friend many years back who hubby and I practically helped and stood by them when things were going south.
It just seemed we showed up at their worst time.
From groceries, to children fees, to settling hospital bills...
We decided to visit their house one day and stumbled upon the wife packing their property and upon enquiry, she told us they were relocating the very next day.
So if we were just lucky to meet her and the kids.
The biggest shocker was that her husband had gotten some sort of NGO job and began getting some cool cash so he decided we didn't qualify to be his friends anymore and cut off communications with us.

Years later, we happened to meet and you could see the shocker on their faces like, they didn't expect we'd be able to be in such a place. Right?
And then they started asking to visit us.
Well, the blessings only got bigger and better and guess who called today?
Yes, she called 'My husband and I are planning to ... like you and your husband. Please can you help us?
I'm sure you know my response.
SILENCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!