January 1 2024

I decided to wait to almost midnight to post today
As you can see, 2024 has begun and day 1 is already out of the equation
I've not even gone far and I'm hearing somebody's voice at the back shouting 'Don't pressure me!'
Unfortunately and also fortunately for you My Dear, my goal for you this year is to press your neck until you a hirve something for yourself.

Don't come at me with the line that the year is just began and you know what you're doing.
Ok ok, what are your plans for the year 2024?
Have you written them down?
Oya show me.

...Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it...
                       Habakkuk 2:2

This year, we're taking it by force
We're gonna be working to achieve those dreams
We're not making excuses
We're not slowing down to negative voices
There's no time to consider people's opinion
This year is locked in and we're gonna be getting everything we set our hearts to do.
So get on that table, pick that pen and begin to write those goals. 
It's time to hit the ground running.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!