Nigeria my country!

Knock knock My Darling people
Have you heard the latest?
I'm yet to recover oh
I read yesterday but...
Fuel pump price is to be increased to #1200 again?

Hahaha
Have you seen the budget for 2024?
I'm thinking at this point, the only way our beloved country can be restored back to it's sanity is by the youths rising up and demanding for what is rightfully theirs.

What in the budget shows that there's any plan for the Nigerian people?
What in anything shows that the government feels the pains of the people?

My Darling people, the time is now oh
If you know any legitimate means to help yourself hmmmmm please do oh 
Pick your slippers, dust it and run that heavenly race to your freedom.
You need it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!