The cancer of bitterness!

Bitterness is the right cousin of jealousy.
The past two weeks has been crazy; at least, online.
From one marriage gbedu to another. Before we conclude on one, another pre-wedding or wedding pictures would be choking the internet space. How about the local ones happening directly around us?
Today it's Vekeejames that we're celebrating.

Weeks back, an acquaintance called crying about not being married and getting to her mid thirties.
Reminded me of myself in 2016, I saw a secondary school classmates wedding invite on Facebook and I became bitter cos at the time I was praying to be married but my relationship was failing badly.
I didn't know I had it in me to be bitter for no reason over another person's happy moment.
The minute I sensed that feeling I immediately nipped it in the bud sharp sharp.
By the next year, I walked down the isle and said 'i do' to the absolute love of my life.

For the singles that feel they're left behind and time is passing them by, that smile outside but go indoors to cry, to those who think something is wrong with them that's why it's hadn't happened for them, cool temper oh My sisters and brothers.
It may not look like it right now but it's better to marry late and marry right, than to rush and enter one chance.
Many people are also looking for how to rush out of their marriages.
Do not get angry, jealousy or bitter.
Hold your head high, live your life to the fullest and pray for God's direction and at the right time, the spotlight is gonna be on you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!