The oyibo way!

Kpom kpom kpom
I've come to report myself oh.
Hmmmmmmm
Last year ended on a high note for my family, we RELOCATED!!!
Based on the foregoing, we have alot of registratios to do.
So today, I had an appointment to do some government registration. The kids were super hyper, and getting them dressed and ready was a true battle, from one thing to another; water, poo poo, missing hand gloves...

You needed to have seen how we were running to catch the speed train.
Missed the first, the next one was 6 minutes late. By this time hubby and I were sweating profusely under a -6⁰ weather.

My eyes were already red and my people it was rightly so. In short, I should've been crying pepper if I had known.
Appointment was for 4:30pm, we got to the venue by 4:03pm. 

Guess what?
Oyibo people said they've closed for the day that we should go and reschedule our appointment.
I tried playing the Nigerian pity card with the kids 😆😆😆😆😆😂😂😂, my people, e no work oh.
That's how we jejely turned back and we've rescheduled our appointment.
From now onwards, we're going one hour to the time for any appointment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!