Get out!

While in Nigeria, it seemed my little circumference was all life was about.
I couldn't see beyond that sphere.

And then we relocated abroad!

And I've been wondering why I haven't given myself the chance to see the world!

There's something about leaving your comfort zone 
There's something about traveling
There's just something about trying new things

It shifts your mind
Broadens your horizon and help you see that there's more to what you know and see.
Sometimes these knowledge we have is all in the theory until we begin to live it out in the reality
That way we make beautiful decisions.

Trust me, going out is not just about physical location per say
If you can't afford to go out physically
Have you thought of checking out the ideas you have in different ways?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!