The power of words!

A popular lady was in a mall when a woman with her daughter ran up to gushing and fanning about how she never knew she'd be privileged to meet with her and while the popular lady was still trying to get a grips of everything, the woman said 
'I saw you walking into church and I thought you were a masquerade. I even wrote it under your post'.

What do you expect?
The woman's child was embarrassed and so was the popular lady, who simply walked away saying nothing to the woman.

Life is already difficult
People wake up everyday with different kinds of struggles
Then someone has the opportunity to edify, build or encourage his brother but no, he chooses to find words that will cut him down.
Some will laugh and tell you 'Ahhhhhhh, why are you taking it so serious, na cruise na' without knowing how much deep those words would've sunk.

A lady was emotionally and verbally abused by her fiance, she had lost every confidence in herself until one day, while walking with the said fiance on the street (mind you fiancee always claimed to be ashamed to be seen with her so he always walked ahead) a pregnant lady ran up to this lady and gave her a hug and said 'i saw you coming from afar, I love your shape and stature. I'm having a baby girl, so I came to hug you to tap from you and I hope my daughter turns out to be as beautiful as you are'.
Those words gave her the boost she needed and that day marked her liberation.
She broke up with her abuser and is happily married today.

If your words can't edify
If your words can't bring life
If your words can't encourage
Please keep them to yourself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!