Wife material!

Saw a guy's post of his girl finding money in the pocket of his clothes and returned it.
He put her video up and hailed her a good woman, wife material...

If this were to be the criteria, then I obviously won't be fit to be a wife material.
Doing laundry is one of my worst chores and God being so kind, he blessed me with a man who doesn't mind doing it.
However, for the few occasions I managed to do the laundry, any money found in Hubby's pocket, is MINE! 
Any money forgotten in his pocket, MINE!
Any money without a fixed purpose, MINE!
All the change from every purchase, MINE!

Hubby just has this thing for leaving money in his clothes 99% unintentionally
But anyone who does the laundry and finds the money, it's finders keepers.
And trust me, you'd find good money, airtime, funny sweets sometimes.
This is exactly why my siblings always fought over who'd do laundry for hubby
I had to learn to start pretending to forget as well so they could help with my laundry as well.🤣🤣🤣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!