Hold on for a bit!

Life comes in stages
Life comes in phases.
I remember my then girlfriend breaking up with me after our service year because according to her, she didn't see any future in me and she didn't think I'd be able to afford the lifestyle she wanted.
We had dated all through the university days.
Both families were aware of the relationship and our intention to get married.
I was already picking most of our bills and some of her family's

Just like that, she ghosted me until I finally got through to her, only to hear that she didn't see any future in me because of some dude she started hanging out who she eventually married.
Years later my reality is something can only dream of. I lost count of how many times I had to pick her families bills and all the times she called that she wanted to leave her marriage and it was me she loved. I eventually had to block and cut her off.

It's funny what alot of people can do for a little flash of material things.
Trusts broken
Loyalty sold
Homes destroyed
Relationships torn apart
Some are still loyal because they haven't found the right price.

You see those friends who were there for you genuinely
Those people who care for you
Those ones that pushed you up yesterday
Their values can't be bought
Don't be in a hurry to get it all that tomorrow when you look back, you realize you have no one cos you sold it all while climbing your way.

PS: That a person writes you off doesn't mean it's the end of you.
It just might be God redirecting you to your blessings!
                                          Anonymous 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!