Mothers ohhhhh

It's customary that as a child to a Nigerian mother, you must've accompanied her out to the market.
Mothers and market are an item I can't fathom.
If we were discussing just shopping, it would be would be understandable but my people we are discussing going to the open market to buy foodstuffs.

My mother has a degree in pricing.
Imagine tagging along with mum to the market (mind you this is not voluntary) , and she's in her 'full blown pricing mood'.
Typically, it all begins with pleasantries
'Madam how are you?
How market and your family?
Wetin you dey sell?
How much be...?
#2000? Madam make I give you #250?'
And that marks the beginning of the end.
It goes on to become a back and forth between trader and buyer.

Some amounts mothers price goods are not only alarming, they bury you completely in shame and the minute you're trying to distance yourself and pretend to be shopping on your own, that when you'd hear 'Sharon, oya bring the bag'!😂😂😂😂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!