When the kids quiz!

Please o.... it has started o and now I'm thinking plenty.

So last night after reading a story to the kids, we read a verse in the Bible, as we always do then it was Divine's turn to pray.

He prayed his prayers of Thanksgiving and we said our goodnights to sleep. That was when it started.

Divine: Daddy, I have a question.

Me: OK, what is your question?

Divine: Daddy who is Jesus Christ?

Me: Jesus Christ is the son of God

Divine: So God is the Daddy of Jesus?

Me: Yes

Divine: Daddy who is Jesus grandpa?

Me: Silence (Thinking how best to answer him)

Divine: I have grandpa and grandma so if God is Jesus Daddy who is his grandpa?

Me: Still silent

Divine: Is God colour white or color brown like me?

Me: (Now, I became inquisitive because he attends a Catholic primary school) Divine which colour do you think God and Jesus are?

Divine: Colour brown. But Daddy you have to know. 

Me: Divine, you should sleep now because you have to go to school in the morning,   tomorrow I will tell you about it ok?

Divine: Good night Daddy.

The problem now is, when it's time to sleep he will revisit the discussion and I'm still searching for an appropriate answer for a 6 year old ... and He never forgets.
                                   Anonymous 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!