Define you!

The Bible says that evil communication corrupts good manners.
This is a true reality, proven time after time, with do many people's lives as examples.
What therefore has light got to do with darkness?

I remember my early university days, as a child that was shielded by her parents, I got to school to find strange lifestyles.
I decided to try out and mingle with the people around me until one day of the guys called me and said 'Babe, black and white paint no fit mix'.
That marked the end of me trying to fit into a strange lifestyle and association.

What kind of people have you surrounded yourself with?
People who all they talk about is evil government, family problems, personal, relationship or financial problems, or have one complain or the other or weird goals like marrying a rich man and just living large.
OR
Those who are thirsty for knowledge or skill, who are always forward thinking?

The people you surround yourself with, tells us who you are if not presently, who you'd become.
If you hang around gossips, you'll become one
You hang around losers, you'll become one
You hang around wealthy minds, you'll become one of them.
Choose the kind of circle you surround yourself with!
It's important cos you're daily influenced or valued according to those around you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!