Hmmmmmm illusion or paradise?

Good day oh
My people we're still here oh, talking about Sharon Ooja
It's been from one story to another
Those calling her husband a fraudster
Others calling him fake
And the ones labelling him a serial cheat and narcissist
Then there's wedding pictures of him circulating all over with different women.

This thing called marriage is no joke
You have no partner, you go to God in prayers
You finally find one, it's from one story to another.
I don't even understand what's going on recently
The minute any couple post their pre-wedding pics or they see a big wedding, online detectives will go into work.

It's just so hard hearing so much negatives in a marriage that is supposed to give you joy and be one of your highest points.
I just wonder how Sharon is holding up in the midst of the noise.

I'm thankful for the 'peace' of a man he already blessed me with.
I pray God blesses everyone searching out there with good partners
May we be them
May we find them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!