It goes both ways

I picked the call and the next thing I heard was the 'Madam na wa for you oh, so you no fit call person?'
The call I had just received wasn't a friendly check up but to get something from me. So, there I was now left wondering why I ever took the call in the first place.

I also have some friends that the minute we start conversing, next sentence they're saying 'Sorry I haven't been checking up on you '.
And I always tell friends, there's no need apologizing, life is happening to everyone of us in different ways. Besides the most important thing is not how often we talk, but the genuine love, care and respect we have for each other.

Calls, texts and any form of communication is not a one sided affair.
If your friends or family you feel are important to you dont call, what happens to you picking up your phones to call them?
It costs nothing unless it has become exploiting.
Love, relationship, care, communication is a two way thing. No one person is saddled with the responsibility of initiating or doing all the calling, reaching out and sacrificing. 
It won't hurt if you initiate it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!