This is Life!

I found myself at a divide today, one minute I was singing happy birthday and saying congratulations to a dear friend. Cracking jokes and throwing banters.
It was beautiful and warm.
Few hours later, there I was trying to console and pacify another friend who just lost her Dad.
I'm sure you understand what it's like when you're trying to pacify a person who lost a love one,even when you don't have words, you've just gotta say something and most especially if they shared a close bond.

It just reminded me that this was life on full display
All over the world, A is smiling on this end while B is in pain and anguish on the other end
A is in plenty while B would be in abject want and lack
A is in poor health, B couldn't have lived any healthier with a spring to his step too.

There's just a rollercoaster of things happening so what better way can one live if not to make the most of the time we have.
If it's bad one minute, be rest assured good will also come
If you're down, you'll also go up
That it's raining now doesn't mean the sun won't come up later
Every phase you find yourself, make the most of it.
If it's bad, know things will change
If it's good enjoy every bit of it and prepare for the rainy days.
Life is always in motion don't let any phase keep you down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!