Heavenly race?
So I don run reach stadium oh Na how to return house remain With my complete gadget I was ready to conquer the world Sneakers 5k Exercise outfit 3k Waist trainer 11k I even bought head band 1k With a stop watch on my wrist I looked like a winner Hip shaaaaa Hip shaaaaa Ahhhhhh my father!!! Waist don hook I couldn't breathe again oh So I respected myself and sat by the sidelines This cannot be the way na It's just Kim K I wanted to look like not commit suicide Now see me panting like a deer that escaped a hot chase from a lion Press up Push up Sit up Squat Skip Plank Lift weights And you say I should jog home With which legs? All these won't even matter in heaven sef Besides bodily exercise profiteth little Okada! Okada!! I gently went home, ate my delicious afang soup and garri and faced my destiny. IT'S JUST FAT NOT CRIME!!!
Comments
Post a Comment