PATERNITY LEAVE

 Woke up to see the approval of a 14-day paternity leave and it gladdened my heart.
Might look so simple but to those parents who just had a baby and is trying to adjust to the new family status this is a mighty good news.
I recall hubby sleeping off while driving several times as occasioned by the sleep deprivation suffered from being awake for most part of the night to tend to our babies those first three months of their lives.
He'd do all the running around to get what would be needing at home and then zoom off to work, to return and join in nursing the babies.
The fact that hubby is such a crazy workaholic didn't even help. Under the sun or in the rain, public holiday or sit-at-home, he'd always find a way to go to the office.

Now that the Almighty has made this provision, hmmmmm I'm sipping hot tea and making some considerations.
I know I said we were done oh but errrrrrmmmmm is anybody thinking what I'm thinking? Three more kids don't seem like a bad idea after all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!