Bedmatics of a young parent

Spice things up
Don't let the fire go cold 
After reading aspire to acquire I decided to swing into action
And with the cold weather it was the perfect timing

Dim lights
Scented candles
Celine Dion on the background
Warm bubble bath
Wine chilling in a bucket

Tonight is the night
This time was definitely not gonna be business as usual
Thanks to Google I got some cuffs and whips as well as cool blindfolds
Today fifty shades of grey crew will learn from us

From the way hubby was grinning from ear to ear, I knew I had done my homework more than right
I could literally hear him say ' I'll give you whatever you want Baby'

After all the shenanigans
We were just getting into the business of the day when we heard the little madam banging the door
"Daddy open the door, Daddy carry me
Daddy open the door, Daaaadddyyyyy'

To think I tucked them into bed early?
Well, I aspired but the acquired eluded me
When these kids get involved, the rules of the game completely changes

Off to drink my Lipton and imagine what could have been.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!