My love don't cost a thing

Think you gotta keep me iced (You don't)
Think I'm gonna spend your cash (I won't)
Even if you were broke
My love don't cost a thing
Think I wanna drive your Benz (I don't)
If I wanna floss I got my own
Even if you were broke
My love don't cost a thing
                                   Jennifer Lopez

It was a very busy period for me
My job at present had me doing alot of traveling

Fortunately and unfortunately one of such trips fell around our wedding anniversary
I did my best to make the day memorable for Bae
From an early morning text
To serenading her with my amazing singing
I didn't want her to feel my absence on that day so I found a way to always stay in communication with her
I did good!
Or so I thought

Two days after I was back home
Business as usual
But I kept noticing some funny acts from Bae
And the 'Nothing'  answer was what I got whenever I asked her what was wrong

By the fourth day of my return I received the gift I had ordered for her in celebration of our anniversary which was delayed.
I presented her the gift the minute I got home with 'I love you' boldy written on it
And magically there was a transformation in the air when she saw the customized jewelry I got her
Then she said 'i thought you got nothing for me'
Ahhhhhhhh so that was the reason for the weird behaviour?

My love don't cost a thing na scam finally.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!