Wild Wild Mad!!!

Meeeeennnnnn the D.J was killing it
Last Saturday of the month
I was feeling vibe on vibe
Nobody could quench this fire
Everything lit
See jams
See Babes
See shayo
Plus my guys

It was mad fun
With no holds barred
Besides it was the weekend
Work hard, ball hard

I had been chasing I.J for such a long time ehhhhh
Finally it just seemed everything fell in place
She not only said yes to my lines
The Babe was right here partying hard with me
Before the night was over I saw, I touched and tasted of the forbidden fruit
The weekend couldn't get any better than this

3am my guys and I had to fall out
Wild wild mad
And the minute my head hit the bed I crashed
Then I saw her
Small fruit wey I taste I.J don dey pursue me for dream oh
The girl legit say na my destiny she won collect

I woke up with a start
Dripping with sweat
It was past 6am
There was no point waiting
Rushed to the bathroom, didn't even feel anything as the cold water hit me
By 30minutes I was already by the bus stop
Service starts by 8am, I was over an hour early but it didn't matter
It was my destiny at stake here

I couldn't remember when last I visited the church
But Father your son has come back home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!