Shakara gone wrong




Sanda lilli sanda lili 
Sanda lilli sanda lili
Sanda lilli sanda lili sands lili 
sanda question 

Done with my outfit and as I sat down to buckle my shoe my mind took me down memory lane

The University of Jos, Faculty of Law students were not only known for their intellectual excellence, wealth but also their tasteful fashion sense
And then Chioma happened to this great Faculty 

Upon gaining admission, a friend gave me a tour of the school and the basic information I needed to know
One look at the Faculty and her students and I knew I had to step up my game and so, I went shopping. From clothes, to shoes and everything in between (who won carry last?)

One glorious morning, I decided it was 'Dress to kill' day so i complemented my outfit with one of my brand new high heels(a costly mistake )and off to school I went
Alighted from the cab at the school gate and then reality dawned on me
I had totally forgotten that the Law Faculty was quite a walk from the school gate but it wouldn't have been so devastating if that was the only problem 

The distance was not only riddled with little stones, there were also one or two rocks here and there you'd have to climb. Although they weren't so big or steep but it was a monumental task for anyone on heels so those who wore heels to class either had a car or had a friend who had a car

Going back home wasn't an option as i had a lecture to catch and given the number of students in my class, coming late was tantamount to standing for hours 
So, I braced up and began my long journey to forever wobbling like a worm
It was nothing short of a miracle that yours sincerely didn't somersault or loose her teeth 
Ohhhhhhhh, I was scarred. By the time I made it to the Faculty, I swore never to give heels a second glance for a very long time.

Na so shakara take carry k-leg!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!