Sacrifice of love

So i had an event i was gonna be playing a major role in
Hubby had been away and just returned from a long trip when i told him i needed to go make my hair leaving him to babysit the kids and get my outfit from the tailor as well

He took up the responsibilities without so much as a grumble
I spent about three hours into the time i initially envisaged the hair would cost me
At this point hubby came to be with me in the saloon inspite of how spent he was, until i was done

May not sound like a big deal to some, but it's a whole lot of selflessness and patience involved
Hubby has always been this caring and patient to a fault

Sometimes we're in positions that we can't help, 
Sometimes things don't go the way we've planned
Other times life just happens 
And what better can there ever be than that of those who love us standing by and for us in those tight corners

Today, we celebrate those who have made sacrifices in whatever capacity to help make our lives smoother and better
Cheers!

Comments

  1. I celebrate my wife for the daily sacrifices she makes for the kids and I.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!