Grandma's love

Ohhhhhh, it surely was over for me oh.
Mum sent me to go and buy things from the market. She even gave me list so I won't forget anything and then told me to hurry.
Chai!

If only I knew of the devil's plans, I would've resisted Chidinma when she called me over.
I saw that Chidinma was playing rubber ring when I went over.
Their compound was in the street next to ours, with a dwarf fence.
That's how I saw her playing rubber.
Everyone in the area knew me as the rubber Queen. And this time, there was a beautiful rubber doll to be won. 
High stake indeed!

That was how Chioma forgot what her Darling mother sent her and was blazing trail.
I dusted everybody and won.
The real plan was to spend like 5-10 minutes and conclude the game with a win.
Well, that's how I ended up spending over and hour and when I was ready to leave, I couldn't find the cash and list mum sent me with.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy God, I could only imagine how this situation was going to be for me.
Guess what?
I decided to punish myself in advance so, I went him to quickly get my favorite book and disappear, only to run into grandma.

I knew how much I was loved because GRANDMA BROKE BANK for meπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!