We're in God's hands!

We literally are in God's hands!
Hubby went on a business trip to the East and was scheduled to return today. However, he concluded his business pretty late and as such missed his flight.
Next thing I'm on line with hubby and he's telling me how he just paid for a seat in a Sienna.

Oh my goodness!
I practically fainted and woke up.
Road trip! With the stories flying around about kidnapping?

Automatically lost my peace and sanity. It was all dark clouds for the rest of the day. I became a non-stop prayer machine.
I subsequently won't stop sweating or using the restroom. God, why me?

Yes, I had no rest until he got home.
This simply beats my mind; so kidnapping is bow the order of the day? So who's running the country? The people or social vices almost here for us to racees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!