Festivals of fire!

Went online yesterday and I had to log out. The oppression no be small thing oh.
This festive season everyone has been serving it hot 🔥.

So, I kept seeing couples, families, with co-ordinated dressing
From pyjamas to different kinds of outfits, Western and traditional, everyone looking picture perfect.

Now, here's yours truly, who isn't so much of a picture person, and to make it worse, hubby's not a picture person as well.

So here I am, watching picture after picture, family after family, different family concepts, ohhhhhing and awwwwwwing and at some point I began wondering if I was a mannequin.

The bottom line is that every member of  your family is happy right?
No go dey borrow up and down make loan apps no carry your pictures dey post all over social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!