Forever young!😂

Got home one cool evening to find the whole house lit with scented candles, lights deemed and the dining table set.

I was wondering if I had walked into the wrong house when Mum came with humming a tune with several mouth watering dishes sashaying to the dining table.
'Ahhhhhhhhhhh what's going on here?' I asked
She turned, looked at me and gave me a wicked wink
'So you think you're the only one who knows how to have a good time?

Wooooooooowwwww!
Have ever met those Mamas who never agree that they're growing old?
Met those Aunties in parties that looked more glamed up than the young ones?
Call some Mummy and all hell might be let loose for you oh.
Some would never be caught without makeup,
Some have perfected the girdle and fake bum effects,
Our forever young!

Well they say age is just a number oh
The way packaging is going these days, you snooze, you loose oh!
It's a no dulling zone for both young and old so my dear sisters the heat is on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!