Suddenly suddenly

There's a song that has been making waves now by Moses Bliss.
That song is truly anointed oh because, it struck a chord in my soul today.

Today being January 65th, I looked up down, East and West, there was no where I could think of to access help.
Mind you hubby gave me good money at the beginning of this month but you know how the thing goes. January's like two months merged in one so here I was and couldn't explain how my money take disappear.
Calling hubby of course was out of the question. 

What in the attempt to frustrate a Princess is this?
A whole Chi-Chi having a zero account balance?
What an abnormally!

I didn't know what to do with my life again so I decided to finally use this Saturday to take care of my home and as a good wife material, do some of hubby's laundry at least to butter him up a little just in case.
You gerrit?

People of God, first trouser, I found 1k
Third trouser#700
Fourth trouser #1500
Another 1k
Then #500
Darris how I was picking money ear and dear

Immediately my younger brother started playing that Moses Bliss song 'Miracle, no dey tire Jesus oh' and that was how the Abakaliki hot steps in me got activated.

People of God, I'm here today to testify of how God changed my story!
From story to glory
From grass to grace
From broke to billionaire
From..
If you see my shoulder pad right now!

Let me go and take a cup of ice cream to calm down first.
I'll be right back...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Happie boys show!

God, abeg break my bone and leave my phone!

PEOPLE LOVE BAD NEWS!